Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Sex Symbol?

I have an issue and I am wondering if anyone else has this problem.  Somehow, almost overnight I have turned into a sex symbol.  Ok, ok, don't choke.  I am being serious though.  Let me explain.

So as you recall I am single.  My friends and I go out once and awhile to bar or lounge type of establishments.  Me being the most going of the group I am always certain to strike up a conversation with at least one stranger during the course of the night.  But recently I have noticed a disturbing trend, it seems like many of the men I talk to are interested in having sex with me and feel free to tell me this.

This trend asking me some questions.  One, am I oozing in sex appeal?  I mean I think I am fly, but I don't think anything really shouts out sex about me.  I tend to be a pretty conservative dresser especially as I am getting older.  While I have the ability to talk dirty, I tend to not do that with complete strangers!  Two, are guys getting bolder?  Maybe guys thinks it is ok for them to proposition me.  I mean if this has happened to me on multiple occasions maybe it usually works for them.  And as much as it is unnerving I do appreciate someone telling me upfront where their intentions are rather than have a few dates and waste our time.  I also guess that maybe it is a compliment to me that they find me attractive?  But it is also an anti-compliment when a guy does not offer me any respect when they see me as just some woman to have sex with and not a person that they could get to know on a non-physical level.

So does this happen to anyone else?  Or is it just me?  I am starting to lose hope.  Are there single guys out there who might like to date me and treat me with respect in the process?  Let me know!

Remember to follow me on Twitter @thisisDiMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to share this page with your friends!