Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Progress Update

Good morning ladies and gents!  Shortly I will be off for a day of fun with mom, but before I left I wanted to leave you with a mini-post.  Hopefully I will have the time and ability to write another post later this weekend.

So the update is that I have been sticking to my goals health goals.  Despite working crazy hours and getting not enough sleep I have been working out at least 3-4 times a week and sticking to my calorie allotment.  I am definitely seeing the results and I feel great!  I know I have a long way to go, but with every pound that I drop and every old piece of clothing that I can wear again I know I am one step closer to achieving my goals.

I promised myself that this will be the LAST time that I attempt to drop this weight.  Not because if it doesn't work I am giving up.  No because this time I am going to see it through to the end.  Thank you all for your support and encouragement!  Maybe I will inspire you to do the same...

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to share this page with your friends!