Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tinder Lovin' Part II

So I am back on Tinder ya'll!  You know what that means more hilarious stories to tell.  Before I start with that I will tell you about my Tinder experience Round II.

So far Round II has been a lot more smoother.  I have have gone on three dates with three very nice guys.  I am not sure if any of them will be an actual love connection, but that is not that important.  To me what is important is to know that there are nice guys out there who want to meet nice women like me.  This is very important to women who have been dating for awhile with no success or to those who feel like there are no good guys left out there.  I am here to tell you that there are, and some of them are on Tinder, at least that's what they seem like initially.  If any of these progress I will let you know..

Now on to the fun stuff.  I have decided to start capturing screen shots of the funniest things I have seen.   I decided not to post pictures of people because I decided I wouldn't want that to happen to me.  Plus these people live in the area and it is too small of a world for that. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to share this page with your friends!