Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

In the beginning...

I have been meaning to start a blog for awhile, but I have been hesitant.  I feel like the explosion of the Internet and social media makes everyone think that their opinions matter.  I think that everyone has developed a narcissistic look at the world.  It makes people hide behind their screens and fake names.  Maybe it is more dangerous than before.

But still I am writing.  Why?  I feel that there is a lot on my mind that I need to get out.  Maybe it is therapeutic more than anything.  I type faster than I write.  I hope that someone can relate to some of the things that I am going through and maybe they can find comfort in knowing that they are not alone.

I have had some blogs in the past.  One focused on dating, another focused on my weight loss journey.  Well this is going to be a catch-all, all encompassing blog to document everything that I am going through.  I am trying to figure out the point of it all and how I can grow to become a better me inside and out. Please join me...and enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to share this page with your friends!