Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Shred Update #5

Wow I only have one week to go before I have gotten through the Shred diet!  Week 5 has been completed and I am excited!  It feels like it has been a long journey is some regards and short in others.  I am happy to report that this week I lost 3.3 lbs!  This means that in five weeks I have lost a grand total of 12.6 pounds.

I am very excited about losing weight.  I feel great.  I am not busting out of the seams of my clothes anymore.  And even when I might stray a little off of the shred diet I still make very smart and healthy decisions.  Not to mention I am in beast mode at the gym.  The gym has really been incorporated into my schedule.  I have definitely been utilizing it as a source to relieve stress and clear my mind.

Until next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to share this page with your friends!