Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Shred Update #1

I finished week one of the Shred diet.  And the results are in....I lost 5.6 pounds!  I know that is a little extreme for a week.  Part of it is because I slept half the day yesterday and missed some meals. lol.  But I am pretty excited.  I have decided to give you my pros and cons after my first week.

Pros:
1. There is no thinking.  This book is like my bible.  I take it with me all the time and I consult it numerous times a day.  Well actually I should be reading my bible more, but you get my drift.

2.  I am never hungry.  Even the days when I think I am going to be hungry, I'm not.  I feel satisfied.

3.  It is easy.

4.  It works!

Cons:
1.  I find it hard to each exactly that the times that I want.  I end up trying to eat as close to the time as I can.

2.  Requires a lot of food.  But most times you only eat half a container of something so you can usually eat it the next day or in a few days.

3.  It is hard to go out to eat.  I have already had trouble with wanting to go out to eat with friends but since my meal is so specific it is not easy to find a restaurant to accommodate.

4.  Drinking.  Now this is a pro and a con actually lol.  I am forced to limit how much I can drink in a week.  This is ok, I don't usually drink during the week and save it for the weekends.  But I can only have 3 glasses of wine a week.  This means I have to be very strategic.  My friends almost seemed annoyed that I wouldn't drink more.

Overall I think it is pretty easy to follow.  Between the diet, exercise, and weights I have been already seeing results.  Stay tuned for week 2 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to share this page with your friends!