I finished week one of the Shred diet. And the results are in....I lost 5.6 pounds! I know that is a little extreme for a week. Part of it is because I slept half the day yesterday and missed some meals. lol. But I am pretty excited. I have decided to give you my pros and cons after my first week.
1. There is no thinking. This book is like my bible. I take it with me all the time and I consult it numerous times a day. Well actually I should be reading my bible more, but you get my drift.
2. I am never hungry. Even the days when I think I am going to be hungry, I'm not. I feel satisfied.
3. It is easy.
4. It works!
1. I find it hard to each exactly that the times that I want. I end up trying to eat as close to the time as I can.
2. Requires a lot of food. But most times you only eat half a container of something so you can usually eat it the next day or in a few days.
3. It is hard to go out to eat. I have already had trouble with wanting to go out to eat with friends but since my meal is so specific it is not easy to find a restaurant to accommodate.
4. Drinking. Now this is a pro and a con actually lol. I am forced to limit how much I can drink in a week. This is ok, I don't usually drink during the week and save it for the weekends. But I can only have 3 glasses of wine a week. This means I have to be very strategic. My friends almost seemed annoyed that I wouldn't drink more.
Overall I think it is pretty easy to follow. Between the diet, exercise, and weights I have been already seeing results. Stay tuned for week 2 :)