Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Shred Update #3

Today marks the beginning of Shred week #4.  If you remember last week I was a little bummed out because I had gained a pound.  But this week I came back with vengeance and lost 5 pounds!  This means that in three weeks my grand total loss is 9.5 pounds. I am very excited!  

I have already decided that once I finish week 6 that I will go through the program again in preparation for summer.  Being half way done with the program I am willing to admit that this is not a plan that is easy to do for a long stretch of time.  I find that is a little rigid. Part of me appreciates having the structure because it requires less flexibility.  The other part of me just wants to eat some cheese lol.  However, the point is to move you off of a plateau and if you are trying to lose those last few pounds or if you want to start something new it is worth a shot.

I also have realized that I have lost 14.3 pounds since the beginning of the year, which also makes me feel great.  I feel motivated to go to the gym again and I am slowly seeing the transformation of my body.    Not to mention I am no longer busting of out of my jeans lol.  Stay tuned to next week friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to share this page with your friends!